COVID-19 Safety Measures
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control process that we follow ensures that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable for our patients and team members.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and team.
New Safety Measures:
- Fee of $75 at time of confirmation to hold reservation and includes laser decontamination and peroxide rinse for your safety
- Treatment rooms and equipment will be cleaned with added measures before and after every patient according to CDC guidelines.
- Air Filtration with HEPA filters for central A/C unit in addition to individual HEPA air filtration in every room.
- We are conducting paperless pre-visit screenings for all patients with upcoming appointments.
- Our team is up-to-speed on COVID-19 prevention including daily temperature and screening checks prior to entering the office.
- Team members utilize recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Our waiting room is closed to help ensure patients maintain a safe social distance. Please arrive 10-minutes early to allow for curbside check-in. You may call or text our main line to inform the front desk of your arrival. We ask that you wait in your parked car or away from other patients outdoors.
- We will meet you outside where your temperature will be taken prior to being brought into the building. If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other COVID-19 symptom your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Only patients, or patients plus one critical caregiver, are allowed into an appointment.
- All flyers, brochures, displays, toys, magazines, etc. have been removed.
- Our office is closed to all people except patients and healthcare workers (no sales or delivery people will enter the facility).
- We ask that you wear a face-covering wherever possible.
- We have implemented digital tools for check-in as well as contactless payment methods to minimize contact.
- We’ve added time between appointments to allow for added infection control measures.
- Any patients or team members who were diagnosed with COVID-19 must have an all-clear notification from their physician before entering our facility.
- We ask that all patients use the hand sanitizer provided at the front door upon entering. It will also be available in other areas of the office.
Please sign and date the Laser Decontamination consent form and send in your payment through our secure Square link to reserve your upcoming hygiene appointment.
As always, our main concern is the safety and well-being of our patients and staff. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at any time. To request an appointment, please click here.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.